Thank you again for allowing me to work with you on your website and branding! Your work is absolutely gorgeous - and I'm so excited to see more of it as you add to your already beautiful portfolio. I'm also excited to see more blog posts from you, especially as we plan more trips to Columbus with our little guy!
Below are some helpful links and walk-thrus in order to update your website:
Adding Your New Logo
Editing Your Website:
- Adding + Editing Pages: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543687
- Adding Images (Scroll to Step 3) - https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206733028
- Connecting Social Accounts: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543537
- Making Style Changes (This has a TON of info!): https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205815788
Updating Your Blog:
(Your blog is currently under the 'not linked' option in Squarespace. Use this area, just like you have been, to continue updating your blog!)
- Adding Content (LOTS of good info here): https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543727
- All video tutorials are here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/categories/200204575-Videos
Future Support Requests:
- Squarespace's support team is INCREDIBLE. They have live chat and email support: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- If you have any future additions to your website that you would like me to take care of, I offer hourly rates and can send a contract over for your review/sign off.
Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to create your website. I know you mentioned you were nervous before this all began, so I hope I made it fun for you and that you love the end result!
Talk to you soon!